Report a problem

Want to report a walkability problem?
Walk On, Victoria encourages you to report problems to your local government! We've developed this tool to lead you in the right direction. PLEASE NOTE: This tool will not report problems on your behalf, it will only provide the information you need to report the issue.

Location of problem (Not sure? Here's a map of municipalities--zoom in to see names!)

Nature of Concern